Binance Futures Will Launch BUSD-Margined MATIC and CVX Perpetual Contracts with Up to 20X Leverage
Binance Futures will launch BUSD-margined MATIC and CVX perpetual contracts with up to 20x leverage on 2022-07-13 at 02:45 (UTC) and 2022-07-13 at 03:00 (UTC) respectively. More details can be found in the table below:
|BUSD-Margined Perpetual Contracts||MATICBUSD||CVXBUSD|
|Launch Time||2022-07-13 02:45 (UTC)||2022-07-13 03:00 (UTC)|
|Face Value||1 MATIC||1 CVX|
|Capped Funding Rate||Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)||Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)|
- MATICBUSD and CVXBUSD perpetual contracts are BUSD-margined futures contracts that use BUSD as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-20x leverage.
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the settings of these contracts from time to time.
- The Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade USDⓈ-M perpetual contracts across multiple margin assets. Users can use USDT as margin when trading BUSD-margined perpetual contracts.
- Trading Rules of BUSD Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of BUSD Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]